Certified mould abatement technicians
Mould is an insidious environmental toxin with the ability to grow on virtually any organic substance so long as moisture and oxygen are present. Left untreated, it can cause serious long-term health problems including allergic reactions and aggravating asthma for those exposed to its harmful effects. Whether it begins via condensation, leaky plumbing and roofing, flooding, a damp basement or whatever the cause, you do not want it in your home compromising the health of you and your family.
Fire Ant Restoration specializes in mould removal and remediation. Our expert team has the tools and experience to effectively assess and provide an effective solution for eliminating mould from your property. We will identify the sources of mould in the home, treat mould infested areas, dispose of it, and employ the necessary measures to prevent your mould problem from recurring.
Our staff is certified by IICRC in...
- Asbestos Worker Certificate
- Applied Microbial Remediation
Asbestos can be highly hazardous when it is disturbed, releasing fibres into the air when it is “awakened” out of its dormant state. It is a naturally occurring mineral that possesses excellent heat insulation, electrical insulation and fire retardant properties (hence its prevalent use in home building materials pre 1980’s). However, it is also highly toxic.
The Asbestos Removal and Abatement team at Fire Ant Restoration will effectively and safetly remove and dispose this contaminant from your property. Our qualified and expert asbestos removal professionals, will ensure that the areas being treated in your home are properly sealed off to stop airborne particles from escaping the containment area.
Using airtight containers, the process involves controlled removal and the necessary cleaning of affected areas to eliminate any remaining fibres using HEPA vacuums. We also perform continuous and post-removal air sampling tests throughout your property to ensure that all asbestos has been successfully removed.